Skelton Leisure Hub Terms and Conditions
Online booking payments will be processed online through Truevo in GBP Sterling £.
- Listed below are the Terms and Conditions of Skelton leisure Hub a trading name of Archway Leisure Ltf. No alterations or variations to these Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing.
- Skelton Leisure Hub reserves the right to make changes to the services and activities advertised for any reason and without notice
- Skelton Leisure Hub reserves the right to cancel and refund any booking that cannot be accomodated for any reason, with 48 hours notice where applicable.
- Skelton Leisure Hub is the website for 2 venues, Air Time Trampoline Park and The Play Factory Skelton, any reference as Skelton Leisure Hub encompasses both these venues.
- Any person using Air Time Trampoline Park and facilities must complete, or have a valid waiver completed on their behalf. Those participants under 18, or any other participant without their own valid waiver, must ensure a legal guardian has fully completed a waiver on their behalf. Parties signing waivers on behalf of younger customers state that they accept responsibility for the safety of themselves and for the supervision of children in their care.
- Any person using The Play Factory Skelton facilities must accept the rules.
- Skelton Leisure Hub retains the rights to refuse accommodation of participants that are deemed as unsuitable condition. This is in the interests of safety to self and others.
- The arena provides a variety of trampoline based activities. Customers use the arena in the knowledge that participation is not without risk and serious misuse could be fatal.
- All users must attend a safety briefing session prior to every park session and adhere to the instructions of staff at all times.
- Skelton Leisure Hub does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to any personal customer property whilst onsite. Skelton Leisure Hub does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to customer vehicles. Vehicles and their contents are left at their owner's risk.
- To enhance grip and safety levels and for reasons of hygiene all customers are required to wear Air Time trampoline socks while using the trampoline arena.
- Following the safety briefing and once within the trampoline facility, participants will not be individually supervised by Park staff.
- Skelton Leisure Hub reserves the right to refuse admittance or to remove a participant from the premises should it be deemed necessary to do so. This includes any customer whose behaviour is considered antisocial and/or unsafe to themselves or others, or who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. The decision of the Duty Manager on all matters of admittance will be final..
- Skelton Leisure Hub reserves the right to refuse admittance to any participant who is not dressed appropriately for the activity. All participants should ensure they are not wearing any sharp items and remove all jewellery and loose items before participating in any of the activities.
- Skelton Leisure Hub reserves the right to refuse entry or remove from the premises any person causing wilful damage to the facilities, fixtures, fittings or other property of Skelton Leisure Hub. Any party engaging in such behaviour will be liable to pay for the rectification, remedy and all damages caused. This includes any damage caused by misuse of equipment and/or failure to comply to supplied guidance and/or instructions.
- For health and safety reasons and to allow for safe management of other customers Skelton Leisure Hub reserves the right to refuse entry to late arrivals.
- No refunds or compensation will be payable by Skelton Leisure Hub in the event that any participant is not permitted to, refused permission or decides not to undertake or complete a session.
Group and Party Bookings
- A £30 non-refundable deposit is required to secure every party booking. A slot can be held for upto 24 hours whilst deposit payment is arranged, if a deposit is not received within 24 hours the slot will be released. A booking is not confirmed until a deposit is received. Party deposits are deducted from final party balance on final payment.
- If Skelton Leisure Hub is providing catering for your group then specific dietary requirements must be communicated at the time of placing the booking to ensure these requirements are understood and can be met. Failure to provide adequate notice of any changes to dietary requirements may mean it impossible to deliver the service.
- If an alteration to a group booking is required then a minimum of 7 clear days notice must be provided to Skelton Leisure Hub.
- If additional or reduction of party guests is required then again 7 days notice must be provided and the following conditions must be met:
- The remaining number of guests does not fall below 12 or the minimum specified for the relevant party package.
- Skelton Leisure Hub must confirm it has adequate space and facility to accommodate any additional participants.
- All changes are made in accordance with Skelton Leisure Hub general refund and transfer policy.
- Party arrival: A party is required to present themselves to a member of staff 10 minutes prior to the confirmed session start time. Rights of admission may be refused in the event of excessive lateness.
Prices and Payment
- Skelton Leisure Hub reserves the right to change its prices and tariffs at any time. As much notice as possible will be given should a change in price occur.
Refunds and Transfers
- Skelton Leisure Hub requires 7 clear days notice to provide a reimbursement into the customers Skelton Leisure Hub account for any cancellations. The account will be credited with the previously accounted value of the session booked.
- Any amendments more than 48 hours clear notice will be offered a session transfer. This requires the participant to specify an alternative date and time for their booking. With less than 48 hours notice Skelton Leisure Hub cannot offer cancellations a credit refund or transfer.
- Credit/ refunds are not available for any Special Event tickets cancellations including Halloween & Christmas Parties.
- Parties - in the case of 'no shows' for parties a maximum of 2 places can credited back to the customers Skelton Leisure Hub account. Credit for any value higher than this is not available due to stock being pre-ordered and spaces on sessions being pre-allocated affecting general centre capacity. Minumum numbers of the chosen package must be paid for before any credit is given.
- Refunds - in circumstances where a refund is available, a £5 admin fee is deductable due to charges incurred via external merchant services.
Gift Vouchers & credit
Gift Vouchers & Credit, including loyalty credit, are redeemable against standard admission sessions only. Credit cannot be redeemed against any parties or special event tickets.
To redeem your Gift Voucher: Enter your Claim Code when prompted during checkout, or follow these steps:
- Visit Skelton Leisure Hub.
- Click Apply to Your Account and enter the Claim Code when prompted
Gift voucher funds are automatically applied to eligible orders during the checkout process. You must pay for any remaining balance on your order with another payment method. You can also redeem your gift voucher for any sessions at reception.
Skelton Leisure Hub,Gift Vouchers ("GCs") may be used only for the purchase of eligible products on skeltonleisurehub.co.uk or at our reception. GC balances must be used within 1 year of the date of purchase. GCs cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs are issued by Archway Leisure Ltd t/a We do not accept any responsibility if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
The Play Factory Skelton
29 Milhome Avenue,
Skelton Industrial Estate,
Company Registration Number: 12919157
Any bookings and payments made, are made under UK law.
You can use the following methods to contact us:-
- Contact form on our website
- Telephone: 01287 653179